Writing a book is tough.
Let the editing process be smooth.
Once your book is written, the next step is to polish it so it is ready to send off to publishers. My job as an editor is to look at your writing with fresh, experienced eyes to make sure that your book is coherent and flows in a way that captivates the reader.
How it works:
- Have a 30-min call with me to discuss how we can best work together.
- We determine how many pages you will need me to review and edit.
- Editing begins. I will write notes for you as well as have a follow up call to answer any questions you may have. Depending on the package you choose, you will receive a letter from me determining your next steps toward publishing.
- You have a complete and edited manuscript ready to send to publishers!
Let me do the hard work.
Did you know the average memoir has 80,000 words or more? Writing a memoir takes time and work. If you desire to have your story published but you're too busy building your business, helping clients, or living out loud in other ways, let ME write your memoir for you. I ghostwrite both memoirs and nonfiction books.
How it works:
- Have a 30-min call with me to discuss the basics of your book and your ideas and goals
- We have intensive Zoom calls often where we make sure the process is going in the direction you are hoping for.
- I write your book for you, but take none of the credit. Your name is the only one on the cover!
- Your book is written and ready to be published--all with minimal effort on your part!
Let my team and I help you publish your book on Amazon
- Line editing
- Copy editing
- Proper and professional formatting for Amazon Kindle (and optional paperback formatting)
- Copyright page and Amazon ISBN
- Choice between 3 professionally designed book covers